4X TPMS TIRE SENSOR for VOLVO C30 C70 S40 S60 S70 S80 V40 V50 V60 XC60 XC70 XC90
DIRECT REPLCEMENT FOR OE PART NUMBERS. FITS TO THE FOLLOWING MODELS. The TPMS eliminates guesswork by notifying you if a vehicle is low on air or flat. This knowledge can not only help prevent accidents but can also help you improve your gas mileage. Your TPMS can also warn you about existing or impending problems with your vehicle. HOW DO I FIX TPMS ERROR? Press the TPMS reset button and hold it until the light blinks three times, then release it. Start the car and let it run for 20 minutes to reset the sensor.
You'll usually find the tire pressure monitor reset button beneath the steering wheel. Check your user's manual if you're having trouble locating it. Please see the picture and read the part details to check if this part is identical with yours!
If you doubt that this part will fit you car, send us your UK car registration plate number, or VIN (Chassis) number and we will direct you to the right part! This item is in the category "Vehicle Parts & Accessories\Car Parts & Accessories\Wheels, Tyres & Parts\Tyre Pressure Monitoring Sensors". The seller is "parts4autos" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped to United Kingdom.
- Number of Sensors: 4PC
- Manufacturer Part Number: 31341893
- Terminal Type: Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor
- Reference OE/OEM Number: 30666931 , 30761984, 6G921A159 BB, 6G92 1A159 BC , 6G921A159BC, A2C59517072, 6G92 1A159 BB , 6G921A159BB, 30681555 , 31280297 , 31341171 , 31414189,, S180052050 , 31302096 , 31341893
- Placement on Vehicle: Front, Left, Rear, Right
- Operating Frequency: 433MHz
- Brand: Volvo
- Type: Direct TPMS
- Sensor Type: Tyre Pressure Monitoring Sensor
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Features: Direct Fit, Easy Installation
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom